Learn the Secrets to Beat the Currency Market
In this course, you will learn the key factors and tools that will lead you to be profitable in online FOREX trading.
The best part of this course is that we are going to teach you a specific trading strategy that will produce thousands of dollars for you.
It is a recipe for intensely focused work that will enable you to advance to the professional trading stage.
Learn how we trade Forex applying what we have learned in the last 15 years of successfully trading Forex.
- You will learn the difference between Stocks, Commodities, and Cash Currencies.
- You will learn trading terminologies.
- We will teach you how to find the best trades that have a 20 to 1 odd to move in your favor. We will give you our time-tested system for selecting those trades.
- You will learn to identify trend directions and also measure the strength of each trend.
- We will teach you a timing tool you will use to time your entry and exit from the market.
- We will teach you how you can protect and preserve your capital. This is the most important topic in this course.
THIS COURSE MAY NOT BE FOR YOU…..
- If you cannot commit at least 2 hours a week to the course and practical assignments.
- If you believe currency speculation is a get-rich-quick business. Sorry, you are in the wrong place.
- If you do not have the time to attend the course we will teach each week. You will waste your money.
- If you are a long-term buy and hold investor. Save your money. This course is about short-term trading.
- If you do not understand basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and average)
Our task is to create winning professional traders and we cannot do it alone.
We need you to be an active student.
You’ll smell like roses by making at least 5-7% monthly in any market after you complete this course. You can make even more in a trending market.
- What do you do when you have made a trading decision?
- When do you take profit and where?
- How and where do you place stops?
The answers can only be found in the course.