Last Updated JULY 23, 2019
Onwugbene.com LTD (herein “the Company“) values its relationship with its customers and holds in high esteem the confidentiality of customer’s personal information.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You can engage in many areas of the site without providing any personal data. In certain activities within the site, the company collects and processes certain personal data so you can fully engage in those activities.
If you do not provide the required data with respect to those activities, you will not be able to engage in those activities.
Onwugbene.com LTD collects personal data about its customers from the following sources. These sources are not exhaustive.
- Registration to our trading course.
- Joining our email list.
- Purchase of a product or service.
- Creating an account on the site.
- Communicating with us via email.
- Completing a questionnaire or contest entry form.
The personal data we collect from you from the following sources named above include but are not limited to:
- Contact information such as your name, surname, address, email address and phone number.
- Details about your purchase.
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
- Login information.
- Information about your browser and your time zone.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on phones, computer, and other devices.
- Gather demographic information about Site visitors.
- Store visitors preferences.
- Identify your visit to the Site.
The Company uses third-party cookies, provided by third-party web analytics services such as Google Analytics.
To collect this information, a cookie, a standard feature of a website may be set on your computer or device when you visit the site.
Customers and Site visitors can configure their browser preferences and not accept cookies; however, this may limit or affect the functionality of your use of the Site.
Detail information on cookies their management and deletion can be found on the website: www.aboutcookies.org
PURPOSE FOR THE USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
The company processes the information it collects from the customer in the following ways:
- To develop new functionality and features for our services and website.
- To process orders and collect payment.
- To detect fraud.
- To provide the customer with educational materials, upcoming events, marketing emails, special offers, newsletters, or advertising campaigns.
- To contact you regarding changes to our Website or Service functionality.
- To comply with the Company’s legal obligations.
- To protect the legitimate interests of the Company or of third party.
- In relation to other purposes for which we receive your consent.
- To provide services to the customer.
- To provide information that may be useful to the customer in relation to the Company’s offers and other resources.
DISCLOSURE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Onwugbene.com LTD may share customer information, without the customer’s consent with non-affiliated parties in the following situations:
- In connection to with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or portion of Onwugbene.com LTD.
- In response to a court order or subpoena.
- To process payment, audit services, data analysis, and marketing support with selected third parties.
- To protect or defend against fraud, unauthorized transactions, law suits, liabilities or other claims.